Tuesday, August 4, 2009

They're Not Your Kreepy Unkle



Don't be alarmed, I didn't join the Bloods. Shit, if I was going to join a gang, I would be a Crip all the way. R.I.P. Tookie...?

As you can probably tell, I'm taking a break from studying (aka procrastinating). Just thought I would update the blog one last time before I go into overdrive mode. Ever hear a song so haunting, so beautiful, so mesmorizing that you just had to share it with the world? It happens to me a lot. The song of the moment for me is Unkle - Heaven.

Wow.

The vocals may be limited but the melody is just hypnotizing. And the video? Spike Jonze, skateboarding, slow-motion shots, explosions. Need I say more? Unkle is one of my favourite groups. Their creativity is off the wall but it sucks that all their exclusive shit is usually only available in Japan or in the UK. Even on ebay, it would cost an arm and a leg. Well, I hope you enjoy. This is trip hop at it's finest.

Feel free to post a song you're totally feeling at the moment in the comments. I would love to check it out.